While they are a beautiful accent to your home always be aware of your fire place and the embers from it. An unattended fire place can cause huge problems if not put out correctly.
It Might Not Even Be Your Fault
Even if it's not your fault a fire started it can still heavily affect you and your home. A fire that started above this apartment completely ruined their hallway, bathroom, and bedroom with damage. After a lengthy restoration process the tenants were thankful to move back in.
Fire Damaged Office
The smell of fire can seep into carpets, furniture, drapery, etc. Our technicians take the time to vacuum, wipe down, and clean everything that could have been affected by the fire and smoke.
Board Up - Fire Damage
In this school play set you can see where the fire started to hit in this room. After cleaning it properly our technicians set in equipment to help keep the air clean as well.
After a small electrical fire sparked in this school auditorium, the fire was put out quickly, but the soot and ash was everywhere. The school called SERVPRO of Ojai/Montecito to come out and thoroughly clean the auditorium so their normal activities could resume.
Fires can be started numerous ways: electrical, cooking, candles, etc. SERVPRO of Ojai/Montecito has the tools and equipment you will need to remediate your fire damage and get you back into your home as quickly as possible.